http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Tuesday 21 April 2009











This was a card for a Special Friend. All the images come from Joanna Sheen Ltd CDRom Fashion Boutique. I used 3 sheets of a dusky rose coloured card to make a 21cmx21cm card. They were joined together to create a flap. The mirror template is from the Template Factory and the fancy corners are cut from a Sissix corner die in silver mirrie card. I have used rose pink glitter card from my scraps box to mat and layer together with some black gloss card. I have used scraps of ribbon and trim from my scraps box to finish. The stamped image has been in embossed in detail silver and coloured using Sakura Glaze pens. I made the box from plain box card and a sheet of A3 black card. It has an acetate window and has been trimmed with a silver line peeloff just to tidy up around the window.

No comments: