http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Sunday 31 May 2009

Peacock Lady


I have finally had time to play with no particular purpose in mind. This beautiful card is made with a stamp from Glenda Waterworths Peacock Summer Party range and the background paper from her CDRom of the same name. I coloured the image with Twinkling H2o's in Periwinkle, French Lilac, Majestic Blue, Guatemalan Green and Carribean Mist. I trimmed the image and mounted it on a piece of scrap black glitter card. I edged the card and backing paper with a PenTouch Gold pen, and added a sentiment. I know the perfect recipient for this card.
Why is it that there are always so many 'card 'Occassions' seem to happen in June? I have been making loads of cards lately, many of which will appear on this blog.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Sassie,
I don't know where to start commenting on your blog, however this creation did catch my eye.
It is gorgeous, beautiful colours, I LOVE IT.
Christine xxx

PS Off to see more LOL