http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Well Hello There

I just don't know where the time has gone, we seem to have been so busy in the last few months and I just haven't got around to posting on here. The craft work has continued, and Himself has been busy building a new chill out room and we have had a massive decluttering. The ammount of 'stuff'' we have got rid of seems to have had its place refilled and I just don't know where it has all come from.

We have also spent a lot of time catching up with friends and enjoying their company. I am planning on visiting my good friend Mags next week and my other good friend Donna is planning to visit the week after.

I'm sure you all feel as I do about being stuck indoors because of the foul weather. I suppose the up side of it is that I have got a lot of my 'winter projects' done and in progress. The garden looks so sad, the fruit is rotting before it can ripen and the plants are all battered flat.

I hope that you are all keeping well and that you haven't got too blue either with the cold or with misery at the dreadful summer.

No comments: