http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Folk Art

 
 
This isn't my bestest piece of work by a country mile. This was a trial to see if I could still do the little roses. While they are the greatest I was very pleased with them and they definitely improved as I went along. Folk Art, One Stroke Painting and Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion techniques are going to become quite a regular feature on this blog in the weeks and months to come.
 
There is also great excitement at Sassie Acres this week. Over the months as my physical health has deteriorated I have had to give up a lot of my favourite techniques which if I'm honest with you has really upset me a great deal. I gave up stamping because my hands can't manage the stamps to get a crisp image, I've struggled with my faithful Big Shot die cutter/embosser as my hands have become so weak. But chatting with Pals last week one happened to mention the TODO machine. On Sunday there was a demonstration of the machine which held me riveted - it really did look like the answer to my prayers. So Mr Sass has ordered me one. If it doesn't do what I want it to do it can go back, having only lost the postage. If on the other hand my hands fall in love with it, this blog is going to get a whole lot more interesting for you all. Rest assured this machine will be put through it's paces and I will be dishing the dirt on it if it fails to meet my expectations.
 
 
That's about it for now my friends
Love and Huggles
Sasster
xx


No comments: