http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Monday 4 April 2011

Sorry No Pictures

I'm so sorry blog fans but I have been beavering away all weekend on a project which I can't put on my blog yet as its a gift for someone who I know reads my blog from time to time. But I will post it after they have recieved it in a few weeks time. This week I have Easter cards to do and some challenge cards so hopefully there will be plenty to go on with. I'm not feeling the Mae West at the moment, my cold is still hanging around and making me feel miserable and it is a bit iffy as to whether I shall make the Show at Shepton Mallet at the end of the week which I shall be really disappointed to miss. This morning I am sat at my desk, looking at The Project which just needs a few finishing touches to it, but that little rascal my mojo seems to have legged it and left me high and dry!! Anyway I hope that things buck up as the day goes on and I get something done ready to 'play' Love to You All xx

No comments: