http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Ghoulish Delights

Having a lot of fun at the moment, playing with Halloween as a theme.
I painted a skull from Amazon with Pebeo Fantasy Moon
in Pearl

Two large wooden beads big enough to sit in the eye sockets were then given wiggly
blood vessels

One eye was topped with a large faceted bead  and sat in the eye socket with
Crystal Glaze

I then used Pebeo air dry clay to make 'worms' to get worm like ridges
I rolled the finished worm over a piece of cling film which gave it really good wormy
segments

I then painted the worms when they were completely dry with
Pebeo Fantasy Moon in Rosewood. I really liked this colour for the worms,
as someone said they look all shiny and wormy



 
Now Fred is assembled and sat on an old plate to 'go off'
about 48 hours.
 
I hope you enjoyed my little bit of madness
Lots of Love
Sass
xxxxx

No comments: