http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Saturday 25 July 2015

Wishy Washy Washer's - Not here!

 
 
Mr Sass has been sorting out his shed (mancave), its long overdue. I 'alf inched some of his washers to play with. What do you make of this?
 
 
 
This is also Pebeo Fantasy Moon with just a dab of Fantasy Prismi.
 
For those of you not in the know about Pebeo, where have you been hiding? I have to admit that I've only just started playing with the Pebeo products after staying with my friend who is a huge fan of them. In the coming weeks there are so many things that I want to try.
 
Take Care my Friends
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just paint? Fab. :) C xx

Sass said...

Yes Anon, it is just paint. I'm absolutely mesmerised by it. I have recently invested a lot of my hard saved craft spends into Pebeo products and I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed in them in anyway

Just me said...

Not played with pebeo....Might have to remedy that!