http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Friday 14 January 2011

Another Dose of Cute


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Just can't resist these little chaps. These were part of 4 sets of Woodland Friends stamps that fell off the shelf at the Glitter Pot, it was just a good job my basket was there to catch them, or they might have hurt themselves. The backing paper had taken root in my stash as had the orange holographic card. The flowers are from my Docrafts Goody Bag as is the ribbon. The little heart gems were also kicking around in my stash.
Today I have had a lovely chat with Craftyann on Skype until she had to 'rescue' her bread. I have also got a lovely image from her Digishop which I am playing with for her challenge. I think I may have to give Bah Humbug a miss this week as I don't do stencils. I have also coloured another cutie from Woodland Friends.

No comments: