http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Sunday 9 January 2011

Bah Humbug

This is my first ever blog challenge for Bah Humbug. I don't want to be caught napping as I was this Christmas. The backing paper is from Glenda's Cd Seasons Greetings as is the tag. The wreath is made of individually cut leaves from a stamp that I bought to do my wedding stationary, I can't think where I bought it though. The leaves were coloured with el cheapo metallic pencils that I bought on holiday from a seaside gift shop, I think they cost about £1.

Ok so I have a new camera but someone has hidden the cables so regretfully I am back to having to scan cards, which really doesn't do them justice. I have some lovely piccies on the camera but until the leads show up, there they will have to stay.

I hope that like us here at Sassie Acres you are all starting to get back to something approaching normality after the Christmas and New Year festivities

4 comments:

Christine said...

Fab card Sassie, you have paitence to individually stamp and cut out the Holly leaves. Well worth the effort.
Hugs Christine xxx

Rita said...

Stunning work Sass. Lovely to see you blogging too. Hugs Rita xxx

Max said...

Hi Sassy and welcome to Bah! Humbug! Challenges. We hope we can inspire you to join in every week so that come December you will have a healthy stash of gorgeous Christmas cards to send and NO STRESS. Your holly wreath card is a lovely start to your collection and I can only admire your patience cutting out all the leaves individually. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annie said...

hi Sassie - good to see you joining us at Bah! Humbug! love the way you have done that holly - really effective.
Good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT