http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Friday 14 January 2011

I Just Can't Leave These Alone

I'm so sorry if I am boring you with these little cutsies, I just want to play with them all. The backing papers from the Docraft Goody bag really works well with these images. I have used the orange holographic card again and added a bow from the goody bag. The colouring is with promarkers. I do have other stamps but you know how it is when you have new stamps you want to try them all. These stamp out perfectly first time and every time and it seems just wicked to stamp them out just to try them and then do nothing with them. Ok, Ok! I admit it! I love colouring! There I've said it! Is there a support group for penaholics? if so I must join.

1 comment:

Mags said...

Love that - and know somebody else who is owl mad that would love it too!