http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Wednesday 12 January 2011

One For The Big Boys

Ok, I've just realised that I put this card skewed in the scanner!! This is a commisioned card for a Father who makes and flies radio controlled airplanes. The backing paper is from MCS One For The Boys and so is the topper. I thought this airways poster was something just a little bit different. I mounted the image and sentiment on mirror card.

I have tried to scan my large creation from yesterday but it just won't fit in the scanner and give a clear image so you will all just have to wait until the camera leads show up again.

Today I have decided that I really NEED a Kindle e-book reader, but I am going to have to make and sell an awful lot of cards before I can buy one. Perhaps that is a great incentive. Watch this space!!

No comments: