http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Sunday 13 February 2011

As Promised Craftyann Pwizes

Oh what a joy! This is a digistamp from Craftyann and backingpaper too. These were part of my selection from being top 3 on her challenge blog. I really was spoilt for choice. The digistamps are well drawn, making the colouring in an absolute doddle (must be if I can do it!). I most definitely will be buying more of these from Ann as they are great to use. Mmmm! perhaps I can be converted to digistamps lol.

The gingham paper (yeeehaaaaaa!) and bow is from my stash I think it was a Docraft Goody Bag.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Fabulous card Sass, Ann designs beautiful digi images and lucky you to win these.
Hugs xxx

Janet said...

Super card and excellent colouring. Glad you like CA stuff it is good to use.


Janet xx

iReneM said...

Cor!! this is gorgeous,Jackie - super colouring of the Iris - one of my fave flowers, you've really done it justice

x

Ann Whitfield said...

Your colouring is spot on Sass, gorgeous card. Seeing as I know who this is going too, all I can say is lucky *********! She'll love it!
Ann x