http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Saturday 12 February 2011

Challenge Cheater


Time has been in very short supply lately so I have made a card for my 'im indoors' and entered it for 2 Challenges. Craftyann's Challenge and Rainbow Lady's. All the elements are from Debbi Moore's lovely new cd. I have mounted it on to an 8"x8" pearlescent card and matted on gold mirriecard.
I hope you like this effort. Perhaps by next week I shall be back in some sort of order and not flying by the seat of my pants. I have had to play 'catch up' today and I have made 4 cards today, some of which I shall post later.

6 comments:

ElizabethR said...

LOL it's fab Darlink ! Great to see you joining in, hope you are all ok. Love Elizabeth xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Sass - I'm sure 'im indoors will love it!
Ann x

Jen said...

Lovely card Sass. Thank you for joining in with both challenges.
Jen x

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely Sass I do just love Debbi's designs and you have made a fab card. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

Janet said...

'im in doors will love this card Sass. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Ann's.

Janet xx

iReneM said...

Great card - I like the images on Debbi's CD's and love your design.
Thanks for playing again at Crafty Ann's.

x