http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Saturday 26 February 2011

I'm Shabby and the Lady is Chic

Now you promise you won't tell? I am watching the rugby and crafting and having a pj day!!!! How decadant is that? This is a smashing image from Debbi Moore Black and White Chic Boutique as is the black and white dotty paper. I have coloured the image with promarkers, matted and layered with mirror card for a bit of bling and the backing paper is again from Craftyann.

Sending this over to my friend Rainbow Lady for her challenge shabby chic, if she wants to see the shabby she can call me on video link skype and I will model me pj's for her!!

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Love this one too, Beryl x

Rainbow Lady said...

Perfect for the challenge Sass and you are not shabby at all. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Beautiful card, great image! Thanks for playing at our Shabby Chic challenge at RAINBOW LADY:)