http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Sunday 27 February 2011

Roll on Summer

Roll on summer, strawberries and cream, sunshine, flowers, Devon Cream Tea, summer dresses, bright colours ....................................... Bring It On!! It is so dull and dismal I needed a boost. When browsing MCS Fab Glam 50's I came across this and it just made me feel all warm and bouncy. I could almost smell the flowers in the garden (makes a change from mud). I had some sunny yellow A5 card blanks which I folded 2 into A6 cards and used the 3rd to form a A5 gatefold card. I matted and layered the image onto a piece of starburst gold mirror card. Then I put matching backing paper onto the 'gate' sections. I have left the inside of the card bright sunshine yellow. As you can see I am delving into my ribbon stash (not bought anymore, so that New Years Revolution has been kept). I have rolls of this gorgeous tape in several different colourways (I just couldn't decide so had one of each). It just yells summer, seaside and beach huts at me.

Well I have hunted high and low for the camera cable and I just can't find it anywhere, so I may have to bite the bullet come pay day and buy a new one. I can then show you some more of my cards, the ones that won't squeeze through the scanner. That is a pain because I have seen some stamps that I would reeeeeeeeeeeaaalllllllllllllllllly like, so that would be them out the window.

I hope that this card makes you all feel a bit more opitimistic and that summer isn't so far away.

No comments: