http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Saturday 26 February 2011

Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

This is a cheeky little card and I expect some of you know my feelings about cats!! I know- I'm sorry but I much prefer dogs. Not that I would ever hurt a cat or any other animal, I just prefer dogs! Well when that tree twangs back our little friend is off into space. Awww Bless!

The background bauble paper is from MCS and so is the frame. The image is a new discovery in Blogland a very tallented digi artist in the Netherlands called Sliekje. All her images are sooooo sweet.

Going to send this to Bah Humbug for the challenge 'Things That Fly'! Ok so its not an angel or Santa and his sleigh or even Rudolph!!

9 comments:

starcyl said...

Sass your are a little devil, this is one that made me smile but your idea that he will be flying any time soon is a bit naughty but funny.

Jenny x

Beryl K said...

This is brilliant Sass, brought a real chuckle to my lips. I feel the same way about cats
Beryl x

the crafty duck said...

hi love this it made me smile too, looks like he is about to fly of that branch, poor kitty! Love Steph

Aquarius said...

I love the humour on this card even though I'm a cat lover!!

Pink Dandelion said...

I like your sideways thinking. Great card. Debs xx

Fiona said...

Brilliant Sassie! But you should have made it a ginger cat: I just watched one of ours leap for the top of a cupboard....and miss.....

Max said...

Brilliant! Your idea of a flying feline really made me LOL! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Carol said...

Hi Sass. I too am still smiling about this one. Verrrry good.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Annie said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeh Sass what are you like? A flying cat - really made me chuckle - love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT