http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Saturday 26 February 2011

Cute Birthday Fairy

I love these little fairies from Debbi's Fairyland cd, I can run riot with glitter and gems and get away with all sorts. I have it on great authority that this spring/summer fashion trend is going to be about clashing colours so this is a bit of a tribute to that perhaps/may be . Nearly forgot the backing paper is from one of Craftyann's collections.
It is a cute little birthday for a young friend and I am going to wizz it over to Craftyann's challenge blog

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

And this one, I've not seen this Debbie Moore CD, feel a spend coming on
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Love this Sass!
Ann x

iReneM said...

Ooooh, a delightful fairy and a gorgeous card :-)
I didn't know about this CD either - will have to investigate, lol

x

Jen said...

A lovely fairy and a nice idea to use a tag. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
Jen x