http://sassstudio.blogspot.com/

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Doilie Play

Ok complete with finger marks! This is for Bah Humbug. The Angel is a Debbi Moore stamp coloured with promarkers. I sprayed the doilie with Glimmer Mists in Ancient Copper and Lava Red. I cut 2 discs of gold from mirror card and then scored some artistic lines in a sunray type pattern with the Hougie board. I have mounted the layers on to a sheet of pearlescent gold card and have layered them slightly off centre.

I hope you like my 'playing' I'm sure I can do much more with this concept given time.

6 comments:

Beryl K said...

It's a brilliant card Sass, I love how you have done each of the layers, it's really effective
Beryl x

Rita said...

Lovely work Sass, the colours are so rich too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Annie said...

I agree with you Sassie the scoring could be used in all sorts of ways - love what you've done with it here and don't worry about the finger marks - sometimes I dust mine off. Keep that quiet from Cynthia.
Love the effect you have got with the doilie colouring.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Christine said...

Love this Sass, fab colours with the glimmer mists, love the use of the 'hougie', fab scoring.
Hugs xx

Max said...

Like how you have used the scoring to compliment the lines on the angel wings. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Rita said...

Love it sassie, its so like you too.... Hugs Rita xxxxx